These free online courses cover topics in the areas of food and nutrition security, social and economic development and sustainable management of natural resources. All courses are designed for self-paced learning and can be downloaded. Resources and reading material links are available. Relevant courses include:
- Climate Change, Adaptation and Mitigation courses
- Measurement, reporting, verification courses
- Responsible Governance of Tenure courses
- Responsible Investment in Agriculture and Food Systems courses
- Food and Nutrition Security Analysis and Policies courses
There are some courses that offer multiple languages and also some software restrictions.
Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)